Pre Purchase Vehicle Inspection in Walnut Creek, CA
When buying a used car, pre purchase vehicle inspection is money well spent.Modern vehicles are simply too complex, and require expensive scanners to truly ascertain the condition of the vehicle. At Diablo Auto Specialists we offer auto pre purchase inspections and provide buyers with information necessary to make an informed buying decision.
Buying a used car can be a sound financial decision, but as with any major purchase, having a professional on your side makes for better outcomes. At Diablo Auto Specialists we can inspect the vehicle you are planning to buy and provide you with an objective, impartial opinion as to the overall condition of that vehicle. Our technicians, certified by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) will perform professional inspection of your vehicle. Once we have the results of the inspection, we will be happy to go over the results with you, explaining implications of any problems we may have found, as well as the likely cost to remedy these problems.
Our Walnut Creek facility can perform pre purchase inspections for subcompacts, compacts, sedans, SUVs, pickup trucks, vans, and hybrid vehicles as well. The list below gives you an idea of what is covered by our pre-purchase inspection:
- We check belts and hoses
- Scan computer for trouble codes
- Suspension ( including shocks and struts)
- Cooling system and radiator
- Leaks – we look for signs of oil leaks, transmission fluid, or coolant leaks
- Electrical system
- Check quality of fluids
- Hybrid vehicles – we check the high voltage battery
- Tires (air pressure issues, signs of age, uneven tire wear)
- Brakes , brake pads, calipers check
- We also research the database that holds repair history of millions of cars
- Test drive to see how the vehicle behaves under road conditions
Professional pre-purchase inspection can make a difference between a purchase that will drain your wallet, or a vehicle that will serve you faithfully for years to come. If we should find problems with the vehicle, you can ask the seller to correct these problems, or to lower the price to make up for the expense you will incur getting the vehicle repaired.
We are ready to help you with your used vehicle purchase – so give us a call and we will do our best to accommodate your and seller’s schedules.