Brake Service in Walnut Creek, CA
Diablo Auto Specialists in Walnut Creek offers complete brake service, along with superior customer service. Our technicians are certified by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence – brakes are crucial to your safety, as well as safety of other vehicles around you, that’s why we employ highly experienced, nationally certified technicians to service the brakes on your vehicle.
When you bring your vehicle for brake service, our certified mechanics will inspect the brake system – discs or drums, pads, rotors, brake shoes, brake lines and hoses, and the quality of the brake fluid. If you report or they discover any brake problems, they will establish the root cause and fix the problem. Whether your vehicle needs new brake pads, brake fluid flush, new brake lines, or brake caliper service, you can count on our technicians to take great care of your vehicle.
Any time your vehicle visits Diablo Auto Specialists, whether for service or repairs, you will be warmly greeted by our staff, while our technicians service your vehicle. Your vehicle will also undergo a complimentary digital vehicle inspection – we will provide you with an electronic copy of the results so you have a clear understanding of the overall condition of your vehicle.
So if your vehicle’s brakes need service call Diablo Auto Specialists. We offer friendly service, and the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your vehicle’s brakes are maintained by highly skilled professionals. You can also expect:
- 36 months / 36,000 miles nationwide warranty
- Original Equipment quality or better parts – because parts quality makes a big difference
- Military and First Responder discounts
- Free local Lyft for your convenience
- Highly skilled technicians working on your car
- Same day service completion in most cases
So what are the signs that it’s time to have brake service?
- If you hear squealing, squeaking or grinding sounds when braking
- Slow to respond or “spongy” brake pedal
- Anti-lock brake system (ABS) dashboard warning light comes on
- Brake dashboard light glowing red tells you it’s time to head for an auto repair garage
- Any time you feel that the brakes just “aren’t right”
When your vehicle needs brake service, call our Walnut Creek auto repair garage. Often we can combine brake service with oil service to save you time and to save you an extra trip to the auto repair shop. We offer convenient online appointments on our website, or simply call us.